The Corporate Pillar Program is designed to establish an enduring and mutually beneficial collaboration with medium- and large-sized corporations that are strategically interested in developind a closer and richer interaction with the Chamber, with its dues-paying members and wih the different communities it serves and represents. We value the relationship that we develop with our Corporate Partners and what they add in terms of volunteerism and expertise to our business community. In turn, we promote their brand name at our events through appropriate signage and public recognition, and we seek creative ways to help them advance their business interests.
A unique benefit we provide our Corporate Partners is our ability to help them access emerging markets and new communication channels. Moreover, the Chamber through its 20-plus individual chapter websites is able to attract a larger number of online visitors than with its flagship website, MAHCC.org, alone. In doing so, the Chamber is able to transform its online marketing venues into a powerful force multiplier to advance your brand name, products and services in the communities it serves. No other Chamber in the region can match our unique capabilities.
As a Corporate Partner, we advocate for you in several ways to meet your needs and further your business interests:
- At your request, we host special networking event--luncheons, seminars, after-hours mixers, and grand openings;
- As experts in bilingual communication we help you assess media promotion and public relations in Hispanic markets;
- We send out periodic email broadcasts to 4,000 recipients throughout the region to increase your corporation's visibility in our service area;
- Platinum, Diamond and Gold Corporate partners' logos are conspicuously displayed on the Homepage. In addition, all Corporate Partners, be it Bronze or Platinum, are listed in the searchable Member Directory, in a Java-enabled running marquee and in a special Corporate Partner webpage where their clickable logos are displayed;
- Corporate Members are assiduously promoted in regional Hispanic and other minority news media;
- We help you promote your brand in ethnic communities through the skillfull use of printed and electronic media;
- We help you gain access to the rapidly growing and increasingly more educated Hispanic workforce;
- Effective pro-business advocacy and public affairs initiatives before local, state and federal councils of government on behalf of your organization with the ultimate goal of improving the business climate for your company;
- Corporate Partners receive top priority in selecting sponsorship of Chamber events;
- Through our in-depth familiariy with the region and with emerging communities we are able to provide you with sound advice as corporation will be continuosly confronted with the challenge to recruit a culturally more diverse workforce or enter new markets here and abroad;
- We offer a variety of annual signature events ranging from procurement fairs to awards dinners that bring together political, civic and business leaders from throughout the region and in the process, we create unique and valuable opportunities to promote your brand.
Basic Corporate Membership levels are:
- Platinum $12,500
- Diamond $7,500
- Gold $5,500
- Silver $3,500
- Bronze $2,000
Additional opportunities include sponsorship or ads in our online publications or special events.To request more information or a customized plan for your corporation, please contact 301-404-1946.