Twelve Reasons Why You Should Join The MAHCC
You invest contantly in your business to make it grow. Why not invest a little in a Chamber membership. Why? Because an MAHCC membership helps you grow your business, expand your customer base, give you a greater voice on issues that impact your bottom line, and increase your visibility and recognition in the community where your customers live and/or work.
MAHCC Membership is an annual, voluntary investment that each member company makes based on its number of employees. Larger corporations choose to invest at higher levels based on revenue, service footprint in the region, interest in accessing the Hispanic market and workforce, and a desire to re-invest in the community.
The investment made into the Chamber by all members allows each individual company to achieve together what it could not do as efficiently and/or economically on its own.
Membership in the Chamber helps you:
- Improve your "bottom line" by being active and taking advantage of the many networking, mentorship, educational and community programs offered by the Chamber;
- Expand your networking opportunities through participation in After-Hours Mixers, Business Leaders Luncheons, Business Seminars and other Chamber-sponsored events;
- Partner with the Chamber to gain new customers who are located within a critical radius of your business;
- Gain access to new markets through the Chamber's sophisticated network of influential business, community and public-sector partners;
- Develop new business opportunities here and abroad by participating in Chamber programs such as "Accessing the Government Marketplace" and "Starting an export/import Business";
- Benefit from the Chamber's Customer Referral Program available to members only;
- Improve your business skills by participating in business seminars and mentor-protégé programs;
- Achieve greater visibility in the community at large through your sponsorship of Chamber events and generous participation in the Chamber's "Give Back to the Community" program as well as Chamber-generated news profiles;
- Enhance the credibility of your business by making the Chamber an integral part of your marketing strategy such as incorporating the Chamber's logo on company's materials and advertisement or by sponsoring Chamber events;
- Identify and recruit business consultants and other professionals who can assist you in lowering operational costs, improving the quality of your products and/or services, and increasing profits;
- Have a stronger voice in government at all levels on issues that impact directly on your business;
- Advertise locally and/or regionally on the Chamber's printed and electronic publications, such as newsletters, directories, and state-of-the-art websites in order to increase your visibility in the marketplace and the community.
The MAHCC, a 21st-century organization, is a grassroots-based, technologically savvy and internationally oriented Chamber of Commerce that is focused on finding solutions for regional economic, workforce and community development issues; is confident in its “Best-of-Breed” vision, and passionate in its mission to help its members succeed in the marketplace.
JOIN THE MAHCC TODAY and call it your home for years to come! Call 301-404-1946 now for more details.