Know Your Chamber - New and Prospective Member Orientation
Are you a new or prospective member or a company representative new to the Mid-Atlantic Chamber of Commerce? Do you know the various benefits and opportunities the Chamber can provide to you and to your business at the local and regional levels?
If you are a new member, congratulations on joining one of the most diverse and succcessful regional chambers in the mid-Atlantic region. You are now part of a Washington, DC-based networking organization that streches from Pennsylvania and Delaware to Virginia, and from Maryland to West Virginia. And, if you are not a member yet, come and learn more about why and how the Chamber can be your business partner for years to come.
Whether a new or prospective member, the fastest way to learn more about your Chamber and how you may utilize your membership to its fullest is to attend one of our New and Prospective Member Orientation Meetings. They are offered twice a year during March and September at the Chamber's headquarters in Washington, DC or at local Chapters throughout the region. You will be notified by email when the next orientation meeting will take place.
Get started on the right foot by attending alone or with a colleague or business partner one of our orientation meetings in order to gain a comprehensive overview of Chamber events, programs and committees.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to meet existing, new and prospective with many other business owners and executives and for them to get to know you.
- Review the range of membership benefits;
- Meet the Chamber and Chapter leadership;
- Learn how you can play a leadership role in your local chapter and/or in the regional chamber;
- Discover opportunities to serve in different committees by getting to know committee members and chairs;
- Observe how the Chamber leads, advocates, and connects to promote business locally and regionally.
Be sure to attend soon an orientation meeting and start taking full advantage of your new membership!