Refer a Business
When a business growth is driven primarily by referrals it is prima facie evidence that it offers quality and dependable products and services at a competitive price. The same is true for a business organization whose growth depends on their members being actively engaged in recruiting prospective members. Fortunately, the members of the MAHCC Board of Directors who are most committed to the Chamber's success are leading the way in this effort.
Be a Chamber Builder - Refer a Business
Is there someone you know who might benefit from being a chamber member? Refer someone you know to join the Chamber and we'll make it worth your while!
As our way of saying "thank you" for every member that you refer and joins, the Chamber will subtract $50 from your 2012 membership dues, as if the total refunds you earn from your recruitment efforts surpass the dollar value of your membership then, for each additional referral who joins we will give you $50 in cash or apply it, if you wish, towards the next highest membership level.
Moreover, members who recruit two or more new members will be listed conspicuously on the MAHCC.org Homepage on a special section called Chamber Builders.
- Current Chamber members in good standing can participate in this program.
- A referral for this program is a business or repeat member (who hasn't been a member for more than a year) that joins the Chamber during the 2012 calendar year as a direct result of a current member's efforts.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- One full year of membership dues must be paid by the New Member in order to get credit for the referral.
- There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- Your membership discount ($50 for each new business who joins or $50 in cash for each additional referral that exceeds the value limit of your membership) will be applied to your 2012 membership renewal or if you prefer, towards an upgrade of your membership level.
Please call the Chamber at 301-404-1946 to provide your referral information or fill out the form and submit it: